Ag Hauling Operation
The G3 Ag Team manages the largest fleet of gondola trailers in the wine industry. To date, we have transported 1.4 million tons of grapes, representing 36% of California's wine grape harvest.
During harvest, G3 dispatches more than 1,700 food-grade trailers from vineyards to winery crush facilities throughout California's wine regions. We routinely move 700 grape loads per day and up to 1,200 loads on peak days.
With over 30 harvests, our Ag Team has deep experience in wine grape hauling. Our operational expertise and agile planning combine to provide responsive service for wineries and grape growers large and small.
The team manages operations 24/7 from five local hubs in the North Coast, Central Coast, Lodi, Livingston and Fresno.
Drive Harvest Efficiency
G3 hauling solutions help wineries and growers maximize efficiency via:
- Multiple Sizes of Bins: 6 tons, 2 tons, and 1/2 tons
- Multiple Types of Trailers: Grape gondolas and flatbeds
- Shuttle Drop: Our Shuttle Drop program keeps drivers moving between vineyards and wineries, avoiding lines and speeding turnaround times
Elevate Industry Standards
G3 invests in new technologies and proactive maintenance to meet ag transport standards. We offer:
- Real-time tracking and visibility thanks to GPS equipment on:
- Compliance with safety standards, CARB, and E-Log reporting mandates
Comprehensive Hauling &
With our long-term commitment to the Ag industry, G3 is a trusted harvest hauling partner for Ag commodities, including nuts, pomegranates, olives and grapes.
With integrated logistics solutions - Ag Hauling, Ag Transportation, and Warehousing - G3 moves products from California to anywhere in the world, helping our customers' businesses thrive.
Learn more about integrated transportation solutions from G3.Learn more