One-Way Plastic Kegs for Beverage on Tap: Beer, Wine, Kombucha, Cold Brew and Nitro Cold Brew Coffee and more petainerKeg™ are lightweight beverage containers manufactured from recyclable PET and designed for one-way use. petainerKeg™ offers beverage producers competitive manufacturing and logistics costs while utilizing the same dispensing systems required for conventional steel kegs. The latest kegs feature Non-Auto Release (NPR) fitting for limitless tapping and are shipped pre-purged with food grade nitrogen.
- Deliver 100% taste and quality
- Safe, durable disposable plastic kegs with sophisticated oxygen barrier technologies
- Short lead-time with keg blowing facilities in North America
- Reduce costs and initial inves™ent to new market
- Low carbon emissions
- Reduced freight cost
- Zero waste
G3 is the exclusive distributor of petainerKeg™ in the 13 states in the Western U.S. petainerKeg™ is currently available in 20 liters and 30 liters.
In addition to providing kegs, G3 also offers a new turn-key mobile kegging line that comes directly to customers' locations to fill wine and beer on site.
Extend Your Brand with the Revolutionary Single-Serve Wine Package
Zipz was first unveiled on the television show Shark Tank in 2014—a revolutionary package based on the premise that wine—and wine brands—should go anywhere and everywhere. Today Zipz and G3 have partnered to develop the next generation of elegant single-serve wine packages with the best oxygen management system in the industry. The revolutionary package design is made of high quality, eco-friendly PET with patented CleanWrap™ technology, and with G3’s custom-built state-of-the-art bottling line, the package enables premium, high quality wine to stay fresh up to 12 months.
- Only single-serve that looks and feels like a traditional wine glass
- CleanWrap™ protects the glass from contamination during storage and handling and prevents the damaging effects of light to extend shelf life
- Diamondclear™ Oxygen Scavenger eliminates nearly all O2 present after bottling, and ensures up to 12-months of shelf-life
- PET Glass and wrap are 100% recyclable, shatter proof and spill proof
- The lid serves three important functions: prevents puncture of seal during transport, serves as a non-skid coaster and replaceable lid, and can be branded with logos, venue name or sponsor with social media URL
- The most advanced bottling equipment and technology is utilized to optimize bottling efficiency and achieve the lowest Total Package Oxygen of any single-serve wine