One-Way Plastic Kegs for Beverage on Tap: Beer, Wine, Kombucha, Cold Brew and Nitro Cold Brew Coffee and more
Petainer Kegs are lightweight beverage containers manufactured from recyclable PET and designed for one-way use. petainerKegsTM offers wineries and brewers competitive manufacturing and logistics costs while utilizing the same dispensing systems required for conventional steel kegs. The latest kegs feature Non-Auto Release (NPR) fitting for limitless tapping and are shipped pre-purged with food grade nitrogen.
- Deliver 100% taste and quality
- Safe, durable disposable plastic kegs with sophisticated oxygen barrier technologies
- Short lead-time with keg blowing facilities in North America
- Reduce costs and initial investment to new market
- Low carbon emissions
- Reduced freight cost
- Zero waste
- Click here to learn more about petainerKegTM
G3 is the exclusive distributor of petainerKegTM in the 13 states in the Western U.S. petainerKegTM is currently available in 20 liters and 30 liters.
petainerKegTM products are now available for order at www.G3order.com
In addition to providing kegs, G3 also offers a new turn-key mobile kegging line that comes directly to customers' locations to fill wine and beer on site. Click here to learn more.