The Complete Resource for Your Beverage Closures
From traditional to alternative bottle closures, we offer an extensive selection of products, making it convenient and efficient for customers to do business with us.
Our Closure Division is the most integrated provider in the industry. For more than 50 years, we have consistently delivered quality. We have serviced international markets in Canada, Mexico and Europe. While our reputation is proven in beers, wines and spirits, our products and services also cover nonalcoholic beverages such as noncarbonated and functional drinks. We provide a full variety of corks, capsules, stoppers, crowns and screw caps (both standard and customized items) to meet our customers' specific needs. As an ISO twist cap manufacturing company with a comprehensive Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) program in place, we work hard to achieve excellence in all aspects of our operation, so that our customers remain confident in the products we produce.
Our customers can rely on our expertise at every step of the process. We offer comprehensive technical solutions and technical services support to help our partners succeed.Explore » Technical Solutions
We continue to update and invest capital in our equipment. Our state-of-the-art equipment ensures efficiency and consistent capability.
- Majer capsule-forming machines
- Bortolin Kemo capsule-forming machines
- PackSys Global capsule-forming machines
- SACMI compression-molding machines
Quality & Process Control: More Than Meets the Eye
When We Say "Quality," We Mean:
- Continuous improvement of our processes with measurable results
- Involving all employees with a spirit of teamwork
- Consistently meeting defined internal and external customer requirements
Incoming Process Controls:
- Dimensional analysis through analytical measurement
- Sensory evaluation, including GCMS testing
- Color and artwork evaluation through color spectrophotometers
- Force testing through the use of Instron equipment (cork extraction and capsule seam adhesion)
- Near infrared testing to ensure raw material consistency
In-process Process Controls:
- Statistical process controls (Infinity QS) for critical quality characteristics during the manufacturing process
- Torque testing of caps, including automated Torqo II analysis
- Functional line testing to simulate customer usage
- Computerized vision inspection for artwork registration
- Computerized vision inspection for aluminum screw cap bridges
Outgoing Process Controls:
- Sensory evaluation, including GCMS testing
- Certificate of Analysis available
- ISO 9001, Quality Management System
- ISO 14001, Environmental Management System
- FSSC 22000, Food Safety Certification
- Diam corks are Forest Stewardship Council® Certified by SCS Global Services
Our Closure Division continues to look for alternative materials that will satisfy the environmental challenges we face today, while remaining cost competitive to the brand. We proudly announce that today our manufacturer for Diam corks meets the world's most stringent environmental, ethical, and economic sourcing standards with Forest Stewardship Council® Chain-of-Custody (FSC® CoC) certification. FSC® certified corks can be produced on request.
FSC® is an independent, non-governmental, not for profit organization established to promote the responsible management of the world’s forests.
Products carrying the FSC® standard are independently certified to assure consumers that they come from forests that are managed to meet the social, economic and ecological needs of present and future generations.
This is a chain-of-custody certification. All parties in the supply chain taking legal ownership of the product must be certified in order for the finished product to bear this logo.
G3 Enterprises, Closure Division FSC® Certificate
Visit www.FSC.org for more information.
Carbon Footprint Reduction
When shipping long distances, we utilize lightweight packaging and bulk shipping methods.
- 80% of total waste is recycled in Modesto. We also partner with our customers to reuse most packaging materials such as fiber and pallets.
- We utilize regenerative thermal oxidizers (RTOs) at our facilities in Modesto. These RTOs eliminate up to 98% of the VOCs from our screw cap printing, PVC capsule printing and assembly operations. We use in-line electrostatic precipitators (ESPs) and dust-collecting systems at our Closure Division to further control emissions.
Our skilled process improvement representatives conduct Kaizen events on a regular basis at both G3 Closure and Label Divisions. The goal of these events is to reduce "muda," or wastes.Explore » Technical Solutions