Making Your Bottle A Work of Art!
G INK is the latest in innovative inks that helps to turn each bottle into an interactive brand experience.
Current G INK Technology:
- Thermochromic Ink – A temperature-sensitive ink capable of changing color at a defined point
- Photochromic Ink – An ultraviolet sensitive ink that activates upon exposure to UV or sunlight.
- Bichromic Ink – A color-shifting ink with interactive colors when viewed from different angles
- High-quality look and consistent technical performance on 30x60 mm aluminum caps
- Proven to work on bottling lines
- Can be applied on standard line equipment
- Open up new creative opportunity with a wide range of colors to choose from
- Can be printed on aluminum using dry offset printing
- G INK is available for both label (PS and CG) and 30x60mm aluminum closure, giving a totally distinctive way to increase impact on a retail shelf or cold box display.
- Our G INK Bichromic received two major awards at the 2014 International Metal Decorators Association Annual Conference:
- Best of Category for Closures
- Technical Achievement Award
- Read about recent news
- G INK Label Benefits