Wine Labels & Wine Label Printing
Your Visions in Print
Comprehensive, Customized Labeling Services
Our Label Division takes pride in producing quality labels that influence your customers' decision to buy. Through our experience working with boutiques as well as mass brands, we understand the complexity and requirements of customized pressure sensitive and cut & stack labels. We provide full-service capabilities and choices that allow customers to pick what is best for their creative idea, while also meeting their production expectations. Not only are we well-known in the wine and spirits industry, but we extend our portfolio to specialty beverages and food industries that aim for the same quality that wine labels demand.
Our customers can rely on our expertise at every step of the process. We offer comprehensive technical solutions and technical services support to help our partners succeed.Explore » Technical Solutions
Quality & Process Control
More Than Meets the Eye
We believe quality is the key to achieving complete customer satisfaction. This entails careful planning and engineering design, as well as product and process understanding and control. We combine internal and external customer inputs with lean principles and statistical methods to define our process controls and identify opportunities to create a refined label product. From monitoring the entire wine label printing process to testing the durability of our adhesive and everything in between, we focus on the details.
- Sheet paper: curl, moisture, size, color
- Pressure-sensitive paper: release value
In-process and Final QC verifications
- CPC 24-color scanner on press to provide feedback to operator for color correction (ΔE, % within tolerance, density, dot gain)
- On-press color verifications using Xrite spectrodensitometers
- Stratix UPC code scanners / analyzers
- Registration: print-to-print, print-to-cut, print-to-emboss, print-to-hot foil stamp
- PS label position on web
- Scuff tests, tape test, bottle-impact test, ice bucket test
- InfinityQS statistical process control (SPC) in place to capture process control data
In-house Ink Lab
- Custom color matching to customer's requirements
- Color held to <0.5Δ e
- On-site ink technicians, 24-7
ISO 9001, Quality Management System
ISO 14001, Environmental Management System
GTREE Label is Forest Stewardship Council® Certified by SCS Global Services
G3 Label continues to look for alternative materials that will satisfy today's environmental challenges, while remaining cost competitive to the brand.
We are proud to announce that all of GTREE labels printed by G3 Enterprises meet the world's most stringent environmental, ethical, and economic sourcing standards with Forest Stewardship Council® Chain-of-Custody (FSC® CoC).
FSC® is an independent, non-governmental, not for profit organization established to promote the responsible management of the world’s forests.
Products carrying the FSC® standard are independently certified to assure consumers that they come from forests that are managed to meet the social, economic and ecological needs of present and future generations.
This is a chain-of-custody certification. All parties in the supply chain taking legal ownership of the product must be certified in order for the finished product to bear this logo.
G3 Enterprises, Label Division FSC® Certificate
Visit www.FSC.org for more information.
Carbon Footprint Reduction
When shipping long distances, we utilize lightweight packaging and bulk shipping methods. Bulk packaging of roll labels reduces required warehouse storage space by 60%, while eliminating individually boxed label rolls.
- 57% of total waste is recycled
- Reduced volatile organic compound (VOC) output by 50% by using more environmentally friendly press wash-up sink solvents and very low VOC plant-based inks
- Paperless production management system, including paperless quoting, ordering, artwork upload and management, inventory management, automatic reordering of raw materials and scheduling throughout the label manufacturing process
Our skilled process improvement representatives conduct Kaizen events on a regular basis at both G3 Closure and Label Divisions. The goal of these events is to reduce "muda," or waste.