Packaging, Bottling & Logistics
—The Generation of Experience
G3 Enterprises is an industry leader in packaging and logistics.
We provide creative, integrated solutions for our beverage and ag industry partners with quality packaging products and supply chain services.
With proven experience and surprising breadth, we earn your trust.
We exist for you to succeed.
Our Core Business
G3 serves a broad range of customers in the Beverage and Agriculture industries, including:
Wines & Spirits
Cider, Cold Brew Coffee, & Kombucha
G3 acquired the Byron Sand mine in 2011 as part of our broader strategy to support the wine and spirits industry. With the Byron Sand mine, the G3 Minerals Division has become integral to major glass bottle manufacturers in Northern and Central California. Today G3 also offers a variety of sand and course materials for golf courses, sport arenas, and large construction projects.
G3 Real Estate Division owns and manages a diverse portfolio spanning all property types including warehousing, manufacturing, agricultural, retail, office and speculative development. We have developed three strategically located industrial campuses in the Greater Modesto Market representing 4.3 million square feet offering first class amenities such as climate control, rail access, ESFR sprinkler systems, 24-hour onsite security and maintenance, and 60 greenfield acres to meet our tenants future needs. G3’s agricultural portfolio consists of over 10,000 acres of land focused on planted and irrigated vineyard properties throughout the state of California.
Innovation, Quality, & Technical Solutions
Discover the G3 Difference
G3 provides integrated packaging and logistics solutions from grape to glass. Our team utilizes holistic, analytical approaches, and technology to provide solutions for everything from new product packaging to process improvement during any stage of production and transportation.
We offer the following technical solutions and support services to help our partners succeed:
In addition to our innovative packaging products, G3 is now taking the initiative to develop disruptive technologies for the wine industry addressing pain points in the wine value chain. Partner with us at wineIoT.com.
- Pre-bottling equipment check-ups
- Machine condition and setting evaluation
- Packaging and bottling troubleshooting
- Product qualification assistance
- Advanced services - a holistic, analytical approach
At G3 Enterprises, our commitment to quality, the environment, and food safety includes:
- Continuous improvement of our processes and reduction of pollution using measurable results
- Meeting or exceeding statutory, regulatory and customer requirements
- Involving all team members in a spirit of collaboration, ownership and accountability
- Demonstrating our long-term commitment to the communities in which we operate; and
- Communicating relevant food safety information within the organization and throughout the food chain.
Our Bottling Division is ISO 9001 certified and our Closure Division is food safety-certified under FSSC 22000. Some of our quality tools include statistical process control, capability analysis, control plans and FMEA. Our state-of-the-art test equipment includes online vision systems, color spectrodensitometers, NIR spectrophotometers, GCMS and automated torque gauges.
As a company, G3 is committed to being a positive presence in the lives of our employees, customers and in the communities in which we work and live.
Good for the Earth & Good for Business
G3 is committed to adopting environmentally sound practices and products. Our processes strive to minimize waste, maximize the use of materials and conserve resources. Our belief is that a healthy environment is critical to a successful business. We operate with the highest ethical standards to ensure that we achieve excellence, while nurturing and protecting our land.
Our Label, Closure and Bottling Services Divisions are ISO 14001-certified. To date, we have made significant progress by implementing several initiatives to save energy and decrease potential adverse effects on the environment.
solar panels at G3 corporate campus
kWh of energy saved annually through motion-detecting lights
of waste is recycled at G3 Labels
of processed water is recycled at G3 Mineral
of waste is recycled at G3 Closures
of packaged products are shipped via rail & water
Alternate Energy Use
In 2013, G3 installed a 1MW photovoltaic solar system. This alternative energy system is expected to provide up to 30% of electrical operating cost and save as much as 1.8 million kWh of energy every year.
G3 campus diverted 1,005 tons of waste materials from landfill through well-established recycling programs. Through continued efforts, we seek to set the example in the industry by being stewards of the environment in which we live.
- Agricultural Transportation Coalition
- Alexander Valley Winegrowers Association
- Almond Alliance
- American Society of Landscape Architects
- Anderson Valley Winegrowers Association
- Brewers Association
- Calaveras Winegrape Alliance
- California Association of Winegrape Growers
- California Craft Brewers Association
- California Farmland Trust
- California Olive Oil Council
- California Trucking Association
- Central Coast Team Vineyard
- Clarksburg Wine Growers & Vintners Association
- Colorado Brewers Guild
- Council of Supply Chain Management
- European Aluminum Foil Association
- Food Shippers of America
- Fresno County Farm Bureau
- Golf Course Builders Association of America
- Grower Shipper Association
- International Warehouse & Logistics Association
- Lake County Winegrape Commission
- Lodi District Grape Growers Association
- Madera County Farm Bureau
- Master Brewers Association of the Americas
- Mendocino Wine Growers
- Monterey County Vintners & Growers Association
- Napa County Farm Bureau
- Napa Valley Grapegrowers
- National Coffee Association
- National Stone, Sand, & Gravel Association
- Northern California Golf Course Superintendents Association of America
- Northwest Cider Association
- Oregon Brewers Guild
- Oregon Winegrowers Association
- Paso Robles Cab Collective
- Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance
- Petaluma Gap Wine Country Alliance
- Russian River Valley Winegrowers
- Sacramento County Farm Bureau
- San Diego Brewers Guild
- San Joaquin Farm Bureau Federation
- San Joaquin Valley Winegrowers Association
- San Luis Obispo County Farm Bureau
- San Luis Obispo Wine Country Alliance
- Sonoma County Vintners
- Stanislaus County Farm Bureau
- Sta. Rita Hills Winegrowers Alliance
- Texas Craft Brewers Guild
- Texas Wine and Grape Growers Association
- UC Davis Wine Executive Program
- Valley Builders Exchange
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance
- Warehousing Education & Research Council
- Washington Brewers Guild
- West Sonoma Coast Vintners
- Willamette Valley Wine Association
- Wine Institute
- Women in Logistics Northern California
- Women of the Vine
- Bounty of Yamhill County
- California Craft Beer Summit
- Cider Con
- Craft Brewers Conference
- Full Circle BevCon
- Innovation + Quality
- Livermore Valley Wine Auction
- North Coast Wine Industry Expo
- Oregon Wine Industry Symposium
- Russian River Pinot Noir Forum
- Sonoma County Barrel Auction
- Texas Hill County Symposium
- Texas Wine & Grape Growers Association Annual Conference and Trade Show
- Unified Wine and Grape Symposium
- Wines & Vines Packaging Conference
- Willamette: The Pinot Noir Barrel Auction
- WiVi Central Coast Wine & Viticulture Symposium
- Women, Wine and Cheese by YWCA Sonoma County
- World of Pinot Noir
- ...And More