One-Way Kegs for Beverages on Tap: Beer, Wine, Kombucha, Cold Brew, and Nitro Cold Brew Coffee and more. petainerKeg™ is a lightweight beverage container manufactured from recyclable PET and designed for one-way use. petainerKeg™ offers beverage producers competitive manufacturing and logistics costs while utilizing the same dispensing systems required for conventional steel kegs. The latest kegs feature Non-Auto Release (NPR) fitting for limitless tapping and are shipped clean, micro-biologically sterile and pre-purged with food grade nitrogen. The petainerKeg™ 20L Hybrid is the latest addition to the keg portfolio with universal filling, excellent handling, safety & sustainability benefits, and interlocking chimes for stacking. Petainer Kegs make it easier and more convenient for export markets or new craft programs for on-premise and events.
- Deliver 100% taste and quality
- Safe, durable disposable plastic kegs with sophisticated oxygen barrier technologies
- Short lead-time with keg blowing facilities in North America
- Reduce costs and initial investment to new market
- Low carbon emissions
- Reduced freight cost
- Zero waste
G3 is the exclusive distributor of petainerKeg™ in the 15 states in the Western U.S. petainerKeg™ is currently available in 20 liters and 30 liters.
In addition to providing kegs, G3 also offers a new turn-key mobile kegging line that comes directly to customers' locations to fill wine and beer on site.
Innovative Packaging Made for Living
STACKTEK is a packaging solution engineered to emulate the look and feel of real glass. It offers portable convenience, portion control and ease. StackTek is made from 100% BPA-free plastic and is 100% recyclable.
Developed for efficiency, ease and enjoyment, StackTek's unique design provides benefits to the consumer, producer, retailer and venue. StackTek can be served as a single 187ml glass or a 4-pack of singles (750ml).
- 4-pack package is 2/3 the weight of a traditional 750mL bottle
- Enjoy 1 or 2 glasses without waste
- Vacuum seal preserves shelf life
- Easy to transport and store
- 4-pack package is the same volume as a 750 mL bottle
- Protected by 23 patents
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
CO-PACKING & PRIVATE LABEL PROGRAMS:
- Test Run – Run as few as 2000 cases while also having the capacity for a national roll-out and ongoing high-speed production. StackTek also provides pressure-sensitive or shrink-sleeve labeling options.
- 4-Pack Program – This program consists of 4 pre-filled, stemless 'glasses' snapped together to form the perfect equivalent of a traditional 750 mL bottle of wine.
- Grab-n-Go – StackTek can also be filled and sold as separate singles – for grab and go applications. We can produce small runs or larger scale volumes to meet your needs.
- Traditional Co-Packing – Bring us your brand and we can produce at in our Modesto, CA bottling facility. (add a cross link to G3 Bottling Services StackTek line)
STACKTEK’s four pre-filled and individually sealed cups are perfect for anyone looking to enjoy a glass of wine without the hassle of uncorking, pouring or using glassware. StackTek’s one-of-a-kind snapping mechanism makes it easy and fun to transport and share.