Oak Barrel Alternatives
Boisé®, a line of premium oak products which help winemakers create precise and consistent wine profiles. Owned by the French global leading consulting and R&D company, Vivelys, Boisé® is recognized as a world leader in innovative oak alternatives in the wine industry.
The Boisé® product range is a selection of 11 complementary chips that can be assembled to serve as a basis for the winemaker in creating wine profiles. Each chip has very specific organoleptic characteristics that allow the winemaker to directly impact aromatic profile and balance on the palate.
In addition, the latest "Signature" products have been recently introduced to the market. Boisé® Signature is a convenient, simple-to-apply oak chips blend solution to craft a precise and high quality aging. Offered in two exclusive options, "Y" intensifies wines while keeping characters free of oak notes and "T" helps achieve more complex wines and brings toasted notes and fine structure on the palate.
Boisé® Inspiration staves are made from 100% new French oak and are available in 7mm and 20mm thickness. Boisé relies on the latest production technology when manufacturing the staves, including analytical sorting of raw materials, precise heat processing and the oak-wine interaction experience; all backed by its own field support to ensure consistent performance, precision oak profiles and desired results on targeted wine profiles.
- Boisé Inspiration #07.1 – French oak stave that boosts the ripeness and roundness of the wine.
- Boisé Inspiration #07.3 – French oak stave that amplifies the complexity and harmony of the wine.
- Boisé Inspiration #07.5 – French oak stave that sublimates the fruitiness and enhances the balance of the wine.
- Boisé Inspiration #20.1 – French oak stave that boosts the fruit, volume and structure of the wine.
- Boisé Inspiration #20.3 – French oak stave that boosts the complexity and palate concentration of the wine.