Full Service Transportation
You Can Trust
Our Logistics team transports both raw materials and finished goods throughout the U.S. and worldwide. We transfer grapes from vineyards to crush facilities, transport bulk commodities, distribute nut drayage to the ports, transport produce to distribution centers, manage imports and exports, and move products via boxcar, intermodal and truck.
With more than 25 years of experience, G3 is an industry leader in flexibility, quality and outstanding service.
Our expertise in both transportation and warehousing provides integrated solutions for critical components of our customers' supply chains. Our flexible, 24/7 operations manage a fleet of well-maintained modern equipment.
G3 offers a variety of transportation methods, and continually invests in and upgrades equipment and operations. Our fleet includes:
- Lightweight chassis
- Spread axle chassis
- Flatbeds with food-grade gondolas
- Bulk enclosed hoppers
Global Bulk Liquids
Our exclusive fleet of 41 right-sized tankers is designed specifically for the wine, spirits and beverage industry to prevent wine oxidation and exceed safety requirements. Throughout California, we move 36,000 loads of wine, spirits and juices each year, and more than 150 loads per day during peak times. We offer:
- 18 tankers outfitted for transporting spirits
- 1 partitioned tanker with 3 compartments outfitted with separate valves (1,500, 2,000 and 3,000 gallons)
- 1 partitioned tanker with two compartments with separate valves,
both at 3,250 gallons each
- 4 tanker sets specifically designed for transport of distilling material
Our fleet of 34 chassis 20-foot shipping containers fitted with Flexitanks transports commodities such as wine and olives globally.
of Port Drayage
G3 has imported and exported products to and from more than 70 countries. Our long-standing relationships at major ports help move freight in a timely manner.
G3 uses specialized lightweight equipment to maximize freight savings for our customers, including:
- Lightweight Chassis, used to achieve cost savings for heavier cargo being shipped in 40-foot containers.
- Spread Axle Chassis, used for transporting bulk liquid commodities in 20-foot containers
G3 provides several alternatives for transporting freight, including boxcar, full truckload (regionally and nationally), intermodal, and port drayage with over-the-road tankers, harvest trailers, port chassis and bulk-enclosed hoppers.